Personal Accident Insurance
Personal accident insurance will provide compensation in accordance with a Scale of benefits if the insured person during the period of insurance shall sustain bodily injury caused by violent , accidental, external and visible means resulting in death or disablement.
1. Lumpsum: Sum Assured
Cover: (1). Bodily Injury / Death or Disability: (A) Violent
(C) External and Visible
Sum Insured payable
(b) Permanent total disablement
(c) Loss of 2 Limbs
(d) Loss of sight
2. Income Cover: 1. Weekly Paid (1%of sum assured or weekly income) :- Max 104 Weeks
2. Temporary total disablement (cant work)
3. Temporary partial disablement.
Personal Accident Exceptions
Death or Bodily Injury Form
1. War, Insurrection
2. Radioactive - Nuclear Contamination
3. Arm Forces - Police, Army etc.
4. Intentional self Injury (Suicide, Insanity)
5. Veneral Diseases, Drugs addiction, AIDS
6. Underwater activities, Rock climbing
7. Driving or Riding a Motor Cycle, Motor scooter.
8. Woodworking Machinery
10. Travelling other than a fare paying passenger
3. Height and Weight
4. Employer; Self employed, employee
5. Exposure to: (a) Machinery
6. Pursuit of hazardous occupations or sports.
7. Physical or Mental Condition
8. Insurance history.
9. Previous injuries, illness or conditions.