1. Loss or Damage cause by forceful or violent
2. Damage to the premises due to theft or attempted theft
N.B - Declared Value and Actual Value if DV < AV: Average will be used.
1. Loss or damage due to fire explosion.
2. Theft by Relatives; employees or any person lawfully on the compound.
3. Loss or damage to money of any kind.
4. Abandonment of more than 7 days led to loss or damage to property.
1.Trade or Business.
2. Address ( Risk; Peril).
3. Maintenance of property.
4. Security measures employed.
5. Sales and Purchases records.
6. Construction of building.
7. Nature and Value of stocks: Portable; Target Risk Disposals.
8. Claims / Loss History.
9. Insurance History.